11.3. Subscribing to Calcium from an Android Phone
To understand how to subscribe to calcium from a remote calendar, select this link to be directed to the specific page in the calcium Documentation.
Subscribing to Calcium from an Android Phone
Part 1 - In your calcium calendar on PC
- Go to OPTIONS
- Select ICAL subscription
- Enter Username & Password
- "Subscribe" to this calendar
- URL Address will be provided
- Copy the URL link & paste into your email
- Email yourself the URL link
Part 2 - Open your Google Calendar
- Under "Other Calendars" in your left hand navigation, click the drop down arrow
- Select "Add Calendar by URL"
- Enter the copied URL from Calcium.
- Click "Add Calendar"
Part 3 - On your Andriod Phone
- Open Calendar
- Under Multi-Calendar view, ensure your new calendar is checked
To access the calendar, go to the calendar icon on your phone & select calcium. There's no way to push events from the native calendar on your phone to the web calendar.