11.4. Subscribing to Calcium from an iPhone
To understand how to subscribe to calcium from a remote calendar, select this link to be directed to the specific page in the calcium Documentaion.
Subscribing to Calcium from an iPhone
Part 1 - In your calcium calendar on PC
- Go to OPTIONS
- Select ICAL subscription
- Enter Username & Password
- "Subscribe" to this calendar
- URL Address will be provided
- Copy the URL link & paste into your email
- Email yourself the URL link
Part 2 - On your iPhone
- Open Mail
- Open Email (with URL link)
- Copy Link
- Close Mail
- Open Settings
- Scroll to " Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Scroll down & Select " Add Account"
- Select " Other"
- Select " Add subscribed calendar"
- Paste URL link from above, next to "Server"
- Select " Next"
- Enter description of your calendar
- Select "Save"
To access the calendar, go to the calendar icon on your iPhone & select calcium. There's no way to push events from the native calendar on your iPhone to the web calendar.
IMPORTANT: To edit the calendar via your phone browser, you will need to select the day at the top of the screen as the iPhone does not respond to a double click.